Why should you have a strategy in the SEO of your website?
You have a company, you want to get clients, you want to appear among the first results of the Google search engine through web positioning .
You know that by appearing in the first results of words with many searches, you have more possibilities that users click, and that this traffic turns into customers, but …
How do you do it? How do you think about it?
You need an SEO strategy developed by experienced professionals .
The SEO strategy is the most difficult part to design within the world of web positioning, which requires a lot of experience, and yet, despite the fact that the influence of the SEO strategy in business is very high, very few managers of SMEs are They take it seriously or haven’t even heard of it .
Our experience, when we deal with freelancers and SMEs, is that, unfortunately, many professionals manage their web positioning, their SEO, in a crazy way, without an SEO strategy, with outdated techniques that far from contributing any good, they end up hindering their growth.
They do not do an SEO strategy in a conscientious way, or they do, but it is misguided.
Let’s see what an SEO strategy is, and what important points to keep in mind.
- # SEO strategy: what for?
- A well-designed SEO strategy can improve the future of your business.
- # SEO strategy: what is it?
- The SEO strategy is made up of keywords linked to internal web pages for certain locations.
- # SEO strategy: how?
- Forming an SEO strategy consists of a few steps based on keyword research and the factors that surround the business
- # SEO strategy: advantages
- The fundamental advantage of having a good SEO strategy is that your business will notice it for the better
- # SEO Strategy: Web Design
- Never consider making your website yourself. Your SEO strategy will not come to fruition.
- # SEO strategy: SEO implementation
- You should not implement the SEO of your business yourself,
- # SEO strategy: strategy and knowledge
- It is not worth wasting your valuable time to make an SEO strategy that will not work
SEO strategy: what for?
A well-designed SEO strategy can improve the future of your business.
First of all, let’s see what the SEO strategy is for in a business.
A well-planned SEO strategy will help your business to:
- know where you can go,
- explore new very interesting business opportunities in the medium and long term,
- be clear about the geographical area that most interests the business taking into account the demand that exists,
- deepen the specialization of your business in a profitable way, and ultimately, to get more potential customers in the medium and long term, all of them interested in buying your products and services.
Related – How Canonical Tag Can boost your Ranking
SEO strategy: what is it?
The SEO strategy is made up of keywords linked to internal web pages for certain locations.
The SEO strategy is a map of where we want to go, in terms of keywords, with our business in the Google search engine (we are only talking about Google because it has a market share of more than 96% of searches in India and in many other countries).The SEO strategy of your business is one more guarantee of a stable future of new potential clients knocking on the door of your business.
SEO strategy consists mainly of 3 parts:
- A set of keywords chosen after careful and detailed research
- Set of internal pages, in which each one will target a group of keywords (closely related to each other) from the previous set
- Location or physical locations where to position each group of keywords (neighborhood, town, city, country)
# SEO strategy: how?
Forming an SEO strategy consists of a few steps based on keyword research and the factors that surround the business
Once we have seen what it is and the parts that make up an SEO strategy, let’s see how it is proposed in a practical way. Now we will see how the SEO strategy or web positioning strategy begins with keyword research, but in addition to this we must always keep in mind the conditions of the business itself:
- Public to which the business is directed
- Business specialties
- Existing public on the internet
- Budget available for SEO
Let’s start with the general steps to follow to form an SEO strategy:
First of all, you have to do keyword research on each and every one of the services and products that your business offers, to know the search volume and the competition that each word has (for this we can use the word planner itself Google Ads key, or other payment tools, like Semrush).
– You have to be clear about the locations where you can sell your business. And after having it clear, see if there is a market for a smaller geographical area than initially proposed. For example, if your company is a manufacturer of industrial fans, which is located in Madrid.
Initially, you can think that your market is nationwide throughout Spain (if we restrict ourselves only to the national scope),
but if you saw that Chandigarh has an interesting search market, then the best choice would be to attack SEO in Chandigarh since it would be a more specialized search (where your business will be more relevant).
And later you can work on SEO at the national level, but starting with something more specialized is always the best option.
– You can also attack certain “keywords” in a specific location, and other “keywords” in a wider geographic location.
– From there, a list of keywords without debugging will be taken , to be analyzed more carefully later.
– Then, related keywords are searched (synonyms, specialized markets, …), of ideas that have arisen during the previous search, and another list of related ones is taken.
– The two extracted lists are grouped and they begin to be classified by relationships between words: topics, synonyms, minimal variations of keywords.
– Then another grouping is made at the level of detail, and from there the final “groups of keywords” come out.
– For each group of keywords we must choose an internal page that can be focused on attacking those keywords
You have to be careful not to attack the same keyword with 2 different internal pages (a phenomenon known as keyword cannibalization ),
this would be negative for the evolution of SEO since 2 internal pages would compete and this is usually resolved by Google with a decrease of positions for both internal pages of the web page.
SEO strategy: advantages
The fundamental advantage of having a good SEO strategy is that your business will notice it for the better
The advantages of having a well-planned SEO strategy are innumerable, but the main one is that the course of the business on the internet, with the aim of receiving interested potential customers on a recurring basis over time, will be on the right track.
Realize the power of having recurring contacts month after month, really interested in your products or services. This is the potential that web positioning (SEO) offers you through the SEO strategy.
When the SEO strategy is well planned, you know at a glance the goals you want to achieve, where those potential clients are going to come from (what they are interested in),
how many potential clients there are and from which geographic locations new contacts are going to reach you.
SEO Strategy: Web Design
Never consider making your website yourself. Your SEO strategy will not come to fruition.
Making your business website yourself is usually a serious mistake .
The main reason why you shouldn’t make your own website is that you are not an expert in Web Design and SEO at the same time.
And simply because of that you should already entrust it to someone who is (and can prove it, with examples and results).
But there are a number of reasons that may discourage you from doing so:
- a web is not something static,
- If you do the web without taking into account a well-planned SEO strategy, the effort will be counterproductive
- it is something that must be worked on,
- and it takes a lot of time.
Also, if you do not know about web design and SEO, you may choose the theme (“theme” or design template) solely for aesthetics, neglecting important functionalities necessary for positioning and for the day-to-day life of your company.
Another issue that you should not work on yourself is your own SEO, your own web positioning.
Why? Well, because you don’t have time.
Because managing a company requires hundreds of steps per month, dozens a day …
And SEO is something that, well done, requires a lot of time invested to work as it is supposed to.
In addition to keeping you updated on the latest news from Google and WordPress … Something that requires a lot of dedication.
SEO strategy: SEO implementation
You should not implement the SEO of your business yourself, because to implement it you have to know what each part of the SEO strategy implies
As we said before, many of you start to manage your own web positioning, you read a series of articles, in Spanish, in English, and without previous experience you start (with great enthusiasm) to fiddle with things …
The actions carried out without SEO experience disasters often genuine reputation that has Google on the website of a business.
In addition, over time, the procedures in the company require more and more time, the web and SEO spend less and less time … And you end up needing the help of a professional.
And what does this professional find? A website made with all good will, but also:
- patched with pieces of code that we don’t really know where they come from, what they do or why they are there …
- errors in the code,
- widgets with outdated codes,
- poorly provided or tagged images,
- insufficient or poorly structured texts,
- internal and external duplicate texts,
- security issues…
And many times, optimizing what this professional finds is a practically impossible task …
In most cases, most likely, they recommend changing the entire website, a new website, because optimization work can be a daunting task.
# SEO strategy: strategy and knowledge
It is not worth wasting your valuable time to make an SEO strategy that will not work
The SEO strategy is the anatomy of your internet business, you have to understand the mechanics, what each part is for, how it works, how it interacts with the others, what happens if it fails and how to fix it.
If, in addition, especially in this sector where everything changes day by day , the knowledge is not up to date, we may find that the work that is done is of low quality or not useful for the objectives that have been set.
Launching to design a web page without thinking about SEO positioning, or managing the SEO of a website without thinking about the business strategy, what you want, when you want it, at what cost you want, why you want what you want And what online tools am I going to use to achieve it (if possible), is to invest time and effort for nothing .
That is why it is always better for a professional with extensive experience to undertake a task so likely to cause problems for your company in the future.You have to take into account the type of company, the type of niche, the type of client, where it is located and to whom and where it is intended to reach.
All these types of questions must be solved through words, searches, tools, calculations, code and design. Without this kind of mapping in mind, we will most likely end up shipwrecked.
And also, maintaining the simile of cartography …
If the maps we have to navigate in the troubled and changing waters of the internet are not updated, it is possible that there are changes in currents, unforeseen obstacles, coasts or reefs without representing …
that the trip is not safe, cannot be enjoyed and ends abruptly and unexpectedly.
The best thing, in these cases, is to put yourself in the hands of someone experienced, who knows web design,
SEO and can demonstrate that they have successfully navigated these waters on many occasions.
Now, you can learn how to take advantage of Google to get more customers, with this guide that we have prepared for you below.
Click Here to Learn SEO Basic and Earn handsome Income